Wool blend striped cardigan
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This new season cardigan from Crizpy by Zhenzi is a bold way to work stripes. The cosy wool blend will keep you nice and toasty, while the open front cut ensures that you won't overheat. The extra deep V-neck and placement of the button closure is perfect for defining your waist, while the multicoloured pattern is highlighted by the contrasting textures.
- Lightly textured knit, stretch wool blend with wide stripe design
- Long sleeves
- Deep V-neck, with button closure at the front
- Extra deep, open pockets at the front
- Unfinished cuffs, pockets and hem
- Seam at the centre back
- Medium-length, open front, loose cut
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Machine wash
- The total length for a UK size is .
32% acrylic, 32% polyester , 32% wool, 4% elastane
Did you know?
Knit: knitting is an extremely versatile method which can create various structures and patterns. The resulting look can range from extremely fine to elegant, extravagant or even coarse and casual fabrics.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Wool: A natural fibre, wool is an insulator which means it is very warm to wear. It's resilient and elastic and so garments can stretch comfortably with you, then easily return to their natural shape. It's non-allergenic, so good for people with skin sensitivity, is flame retardant and even dirt and stain resistant. What's more, it's very biodegradable, so at the end of its life you can happily dispose of your garment knowing it won't have an environmental impact.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.