Straight cut 314 jeans
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Heritage brand Levis's latest denim collection is set to revolutionise your off-duty wardrobe. Now straight leg jeans have overtaken skinny in the style stakes, it's time to invest in a pair and what better pair than these. Cut from a dark wash denim, this mid rise style boasts a shaping effect through the waist that will slim your silhouette, while the distressed look gives the design a casual, relaxed feel.
- Stretch shaping denim, cotton blend, distressed look
- Mid rise with button, zip and belt loops
- Runs small, we recommend ordering one size bigger
- Best suited for pear shapes
- Best suited for rectangle shapes
- Best suited for strawberry shapes
- Best suited for hourglass shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry, dry with normal heat
- Iron at low temperature
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
81% cotton, 17% polyester , 2% elastane
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Denim: is a cotton cloth, characterised by a diagonal weave called twill which is especially strong. It's often but not exclusively blue and most associated with jeans, having its origin in men's hard wearing workwear clothes in the 19th century. Today when used to produce jeans it is often combined with a little elastane which provides a little 'give', and it has also migrated beyond jeans and is a popular fashion fabric.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
|Manufacturer size||16W normal||18W normal||20W normal||22W normal||24W normal|
Inside leg length
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.