- 08000 32 8040
Printed cut-out one-piece swimsuit
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Robyn Lawley is a swimwear expert who has crafted this dynamic one-piece to flatter every curve. Cut from an elegantly printed jersey blend, this design features gathered sections through the bust, front panel and back. These pieces will help to define your silhouette, while the padded cups highlight your décolleté, and the hook-and-eye closure at the back gives you even more support.
- Stretch nylon jersey-blend, oil paint print, lined inside
- Large cut-out at the back
- 3-stage adjustable, hook-and-eye closure at the back
- Adjustable and detachable straps
- Padded cups with gathering
- Gathered details on the front sides and over the bum
- True to size
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Outer fabric: 84% nylon, 16% elastane | Lining: 88% nylon, 12% elastane
Did you know?
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Nylon: Nylon tights took the world by storm beginning in the 1950s and changed the textile branch – it is hard now to imagine women only wearing silk tights. Nylon is the trademark name for a chemical fibre that is composed of polyamide and is known for its exceptional elasticity.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.