Pocket detail knit look tunic
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This tunic from Gershon Bram will give you a comfortable fit with its A-line cut. The large pockets also have a casual feel, while the small jersey inserts at the neck add a sumptuous touch. The striped print will showcase this nautical trend in a modern way.
- Striped, lightweight woven fabric with crinkled look
- Sleeveless, with small jersey inserts at the back
- Round neckline
- Large pocket
- Long, A-line cut
- True to size
- Best suited for pear shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
67% viscose, 33% polyester
Did you know?
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.