Open front fringe jacket
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Channel Seventies folk style with this beautiful Via Appia Due jacket. Crafted from woven fabric with a faux suede texture that will feel luxuriously soft to the touch. The understated design comes to live with this season's fringe element. Easy to combine with a floaty dress or jeans for the perfect bohemian look.
- soft faux suede woven material
- long sleeve
- unfinished hem
- open front without fastening
- decorate seam on front and back yoke
- open handkerchief hem
- straight cut, fits true to size
- machine wash
- The total length for a UK size is .
95% polyester , 5% elastane
Did you know?
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.