Long line bomber jacket
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Zizzi has a fresh take on one of our favourite trend pieces for the season, the bomber jacket. Traditionally, these piece are shorter, but the modern, long line cut of this design makes it a dynamic reinterpretation for spring/summer. The look features classic details like a ribbed neckline and cuffs, as well as military inspired zip pockets with an extra one on the arm.
- Woven fabric with sheen, elasticated, ribbed knit details and quilted lining
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs and zip pocket on the left arm
- Round neckline
- Ribbed knit mandarin collar
- Long line, boxy cut
- Zip pockets on the sides
- Two-way zip
- Seams at the back of the sleeves and through the centre back
- True to size
- Best suited for rectangle shapes
- Best suited for strawberry shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.