Linen blend asymmetric hem top
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This top integrates effortlessly into Isolde Roth's aesthetic, marrying premium fabrics with smart detailing. The asymmetric dipped hemline is a subtle statement that sets this t-shirt apart, as is the single slit pocket at the front and are the buttoned tabs at the short sleeves. Crafted in slightly crinkled linen and ramie blend, it comes in the tactile and natural fabric quality the label is known for.
- slightly crinkled woven fabric in linen and ramie blend
- crew neck
- short sleeves, buttoned tabs
- slit pocket at right
- asymmetric dipped hemline
- straight cut
- fits true to size
- machine wash
- The total length for a UK size is .
50% linen, 50% ramie
Did you know?
Linen: Is a natural fibre and is super breathable making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat. It's very durable and is twice as strong as cotton, it isn't stretchy and tailors well but creases easily.
Ramie: is a natural material made from the fibres of the Asian plant named ramie (also known as Chinese Grass). The structure and texture of the material is slightly more robust than cotton, yet the fabric made from ramie fibres is fine, lightweight and durable.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.