Lilly floral print velvet dress
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
The Manon Baptiste Lilly dress is the picture of vintage femininity. The flared cut will flatter your bottom half, while the round neckline modestly accentuates your bust. The delicate velvet and sweet floral print will give your style an extra dose of romance.
- soft, stretch velvet with floral print
- long sleeves
- round neckline
- princess seams through the front and back
- knee-length, fitted, flared cut
- fits true to size
- for hourglass and pear shapes
- do not bleach
- do not use hot iron
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a UK size is .
92% polyester , 8% elastane
Did you know?
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Velvet: this elegant fabric is made by adding additional threads during the weaving process which are then cut to create a pile with an extremely soft surface. All pile depths up to 3 mm are referred to as velvet.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, .
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.