Large pocket detail wide leg trousers
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Barbara Speer has created a dynamic take on layered looks with these trousers. Cut from 100% cotton with an elasticated waistband, this design will give you a comfortable fit. The wide, cropped legs and deep pleats give the look exaggerated volume that will fall lightly over your hips. This modern design is highlighted by the oversized pouch pocket at the front left, which can be removed with a snap, while the side pockets give the look a more sporty feel.
- 100% cotton
- Partially elasticated waistband, through the sides and back
- Voluminous pleats at the waist
- Straight, wide leg, cropped length, deep pleats
- Oversized pouch pocket on the front left with pleat and ruffle inserts that can be removed with concealed snap
- Two back pockets
- Two pockets in the side seams
- True to size
- Best suited for rectangle and hourglass shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Inside leg length
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.