- 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Free delivery on orders over £50 and always free returns
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
These briefs by Déesse are stylish with the lovely two tone lace detailing while providing maximum comfort with the stretch fabric.
- Stretch corsetry, two tone floral at front, mesh at back
- True to size
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for oval shapes
- Especially good for strawberry shapes
- Especially good for hourglass shapes
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
Secondary fabric: 85% polyamide, 15% elastane | Main fabric: 82% polyamide, 18% elastane
Did you know?
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Mesh: is a type of fabric that is woven like a web or a net. In contrast to tulle, however, mesh is stretchy and is often used to make activewear.
Polyamide: is a synthetically manufactured fibre that has been significantly optimised over the past few years to improve its breathability and comfort when worn. The fibres are extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways. Polyamide is a popular material for making activewear.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , , , .
The model is 176 cm tall (bust circumference 111 cm, waist circumference 92 cm, hip circumference 119 cm) and is wearing a UK size 18-20.
The table below shows the UK and manufacturer sizes of the selected article.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.