Hooded quilted jacket
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Battle winter's cold snaps in this Lower East Side quilted jacket. Offered in a mid-length, loose cut, this functional piece is padded throughout and has an eye-catching printed lining. The tall collar transitions to a detachable hood - remove when it's dry for a more streamlined look.
- Woven fabric lined with down and feathers, lined
- Zip and snap fastening closure
- Concealed zip pockets
- Removable hood
- Long sleeves
- Loose cut
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry, dry with reduced heat
- Do not iron hot
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Outer fabric: 100% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester | Filling: 70% down, 30% feathers
Did you know?
Down: genuine down feathers come from ducks or geese. Down feathers insulate extremely well and help retain warmth which is why they are often used to make winter and ski clothing.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.