Floral print brooch detail linen dress
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This dress from Elisa Cavaletti is bohemian and romantic. This linen design will fall softly over your curves, while the floral print through front is highlighted by the brooch and rhinestone accents. The lace-up detail through the back gives the piece a vintage feel, and the batiste inserts at the hem and collar add dimension to the look.
- Lined woven fabric with print, linen with cotton batting details
- V-neck with rhinestone and brooch accent
- Lace-up detail through the back
- Abstract floral print on the front
- Batiste at the hem and collar
- Darts at the front and back
- Rounded, slight high-low hem
- Knee length, straight cut
- True to size
- Best suited for rectangle shapes
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a UK size is .
Secondary fabric: 80% viscose, 20% polyamide | Main fabric: 100% linen
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Linen: Is a natural fibre and is super breathable making it especially cool and comfortable to wear in the heat. It's very durable and is twice as strong as cotton, it isn't stretchy and tailors well but creases easily.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Polyamide: is a synthetically manufactured fibre that has been significantly optimised over the past few years to improve its breathability and comfort when worn. The fibres are extremely durable and can be used in a variety of ways. Polyamide is a popular material for making activewear.
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.