Embroidered crêpe tunic
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This tunic from Elisa Cavaletti is cut from stretch crêpe with cotton inserts. The sequin embroidery along the neckline and cuffs add a bit of glamour to the look, while the comfy fabric will fall lightly over your curves. The unique button placket will give the piece a touch of whimsy, and the handkerchief hem will play softly around your hips.
- Stretch crêpe with cotton inserts
- Long sleeves with elasticated gathering and embroidered cuffs with sequins
- A-line cut, handkerchief hem with seaming details
- Pleats, draped fabric at front and back
- Front and back embroidered cotton inserts with sequins
- Tunic neckline with unique button placket
- True to size
- Best suited for pear shapes
- Very delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Do not dry clean
- The total length for a UK size is .
Secondary fabric: 100% cotton | Main fabric: 100% viscose
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Size & Fit
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.