Embroidered cotton tunic
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
The intricate hole pattern of this two piece tunic by Mat adds a sensuous note in combination with the sheer slip top. The overlay is crafted from pure high quality cotton with beautiful embroidery. The slightly ruffled sleeve cuffs and hem round off the look.
- Two piece: slip top sheer woven fabric, embroidered cotton woven fabric overlay with hole pattern
- 3/4 length sleeves
- Slits at side hem
- Ruffle detail at sleeves and hem
- Mid length, straight cut
- True to size
- Especially for Rectangle shapes
- Especially for Hourglass shapes
- Normal cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- The total length for a UK size is .
Fabric layer 1: 100% cotton | Fabric layer 2: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Cotton: is a natural fibre favoured for its breathability - which means it's cool to wear in the summer while warm in the winter. It's hypo-allergenic and so is especially suitable for people with skin sensitivity. It's also long lasting and easy care - it's machine washable.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.