- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This Zizzi jacket gives off an utilitarian vibe without compromising on wearability. Different clasps and fastenings create the tough look, while the straight and slightly longer cut keeps it contemporary. Made from soft Lyocell, the jacket is the perfect transitional piece.
- Woven Lyocell
- Rolled-up sleeves with buttoned tabs
- Turn down collar
- Concealed zipper through front
- Drawstring at waist
- Chest pockets with push buttons, yoke at back
- Patch pockets with D-ring fastening
- Decorative dividing seams at front and back
- Straight cut
- True to size
- For rectangle and hourglass shapes
- Normal cycle 40°C, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron hot
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Lyocell: is a synthetic fibre made from natural cellulose using a manufacturing process that is environmentally friendly. Much like cotton, the breathability and absorption of lyocell also makes it skin friendly. A registered trade name for lyocell is Tencel.
Size & Fit
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
Body shape:, .
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.