Denim-look longline shirt
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Open End's long shirt is made from silky lyocell - a natural fibre made from eucalyptus wood. It's shaped in an easy loose cut that can be cinched in at the waist with the belt, keeping the look ultra-feminine.
- Made from 100% lyocell with a denim look
- With a waist belt
- Roll-up sleeves with button tab
- Round neckline
- Shirt collar
- Long, straight cut
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle and hourglass shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Lyocell: is a synthetic fibre made from natural cellulose using a manufacturing process that is environmentally friendly. Much like cotton, the breathability and absorption of lyocell also makes it skin friendly. A registered trade name for lyocell is Tencel.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.