Biker style leather jacket
Free delivery on orders over £50 and always free returns
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This jacket by from the Ashley Graham Denim Collection by Marina Rinaldi is cut from sheeps leather and comes with a serious attitude. The biker style design features a fitted waist to accentuate your curves as well as press studs on the lapel collar and zip up pockets on the sides.
- Sheeps leather, lined, fitted waist
- V-neck, lapel collar, long sleeve, zipper fastening
- Press studs on lapel, zip up pockets on sides
- Decorative seams at back
- True to size
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for oval shapes
- Especially good for hourglass shapes
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Outer fabric: 100% leather | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Leather: a distinction is made between nappa leather which has a smooth surface, nubuck leather with a finely buffed surface and suede which is made from the underside of the skin.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , , .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.