Animal print crêpe blouse
Free delivery on orders over £50 and always free returns
Secure & easy payment
Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
This crêpe blouse from Samya makes a bold statement. The V-neck design with its mandarin collar will showcase your décolletage, while the large scale animal print gives the piece a modern feel. The high-low hem will also flatter your tummy and hips.
- Lightweight crêpe with animal print
- Rolled up sleeves with button tab
- V-neck with mandarin collar
- Mid length, loosely cut with high-low hem
- Sleeves can be rolled up with button tab
- True to size
- Best suited for pear shapes
- Best suited for rectangle shapes
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at low temperature
- Can be dry cleaned
- The total length for a UK size is .
Did you know?
Crêpe: is often referred to as a crimped and crisp fabric which is distinguished by its matt, grainy surface. It is best known as crepe georgette or crepe marocain; both variations are distinguished by their fluid drape and opaque appearance.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Material and price agree it rather small
Material und Preis-Leistung stimmen es fällt eher klein aus
1 customer found this review useful.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.