Animal print chiffon top
- Free delivery on orders over £50.00 and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service 08000 32 8040 (freephone)
Description & details
Danish brand Adia is adept at fusing colour and print into wearable pieces that work for day or night. Made from feather-light chiffon, this top comes in a loose cut with an elasticated hem to add shape. It's patterned with an animal print dappled with electrifying mixed shades.
- Sheer chiffon with an animal print and wide, elasticated hem
- V-neck with metal embellishment
- 3/4 length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Straight cut
- Fits true to size
- For boyish, hourglasses and V-shaped body types
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Professional dry clean only
- The total length for a UK size is .
Outer fabric: 100% polyester | Lining: 100% polyester
Did you know?
Chiffon: is an extremely feminine fabric that is adored for its elegant, sheer appearance. The light, plain weave of the fabric gives it a soft and fluid drape. Chiffon can be made of either polyester or silk.
Polyester: is something of a miracle fabric. A synthetic, it can be worn over and over without fading or losing its shape and is crease resistant. It works well in blends with natural fabrics such as cotton where it extends their life.
Size & Fit
Body shape:, , .
The model is 5′9″ tall and wears a UK size 16 according to our body measurement chart.
In this chart, you will find the exact measurements of the selected item. In addition to the UK size, the manufacturer sizes are also included in case you have already had experience with a particular designer.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.